Seeking a care manager in the Lynn area. This position requires travel and home visits, in compliance with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
This position provides services and/or establish standards addressing the social and/or emotional factors that impact the member’s ability to achieve his/her goals. You will provide care management for members in accordance with the regulations of the Agency and Adult Foster Care program, as well as collaborate with nursing staff and direct caregivers.
– Have a bachelor’s degree, a social worker license from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Social Work, and at least two years of recent experience working with elders or adults with disabilities; or
– A bachelor’s degree and two years of clinical experience in the care of elders or people with disabilities
– Preferably be bilingual but must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
– Flexible scheduling;
– Paid time off;
– Employer contributed health/dental insurance; and,
– Employer contributed retirement plan.
Interested Applicants: Please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.