Our mission is to provide high-quality, member-centered, culturally-appropriate adult foster care services to our members and assist them in leading dignified, independent, and quality lives in the comfort and safety of their homes. Their needs and/or desires are carefully assessed, understood, and met by their assigned caregiver under the support of our professional staff.
- Keeping our member’s needs and/or desires, overall health, well-being, and quality of life centered on the delivery of services.
- Treating and interacting with our members with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of member information.
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating our caregivers.
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward.
- Showing respect to all individuals regardless of cultures, religions, ethnicities, economics, ages, sexual orientations, gender, and disabilities.
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency.
We are located in Woburn, Massachusetts. We make it our mission to provide quality service to the eligible members in Eastern Massachusetts.
Want to become a member?
Complete our application here.
If you want to know more about our Adult Foster Care program, feel free to contact us through our hotline or send us a message.