We are committed to providing high-quality, member-centered, culturally appropriate Adult Foster Care services so that members are able to have a dignified and independent life at home. Also, we make sure that our caregivers are given the support they need to avoid burnout.
Who We Are
We at Diligent Personal Care are a licensed provider of Adult Foster Care in Woburn, Massachusetts. We make it our mission to provide quality Adult Foster Care to the eligible residents of Eastern Massachusetts. To provide care that caters to your specific needs, we make an initial assessment of your condition and work together with the other healthcare professionals in charge of your care to create a care plan that will help you achieve your care goals.
Our services include:
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation Arrangements to Doctor’s Appointment
Rest assured that the people who work for us have undergone a thorough background check and screening so that we are sure they have the skills, competency and dedication to serve you well.
As an alternative to an institutionalized setting, our facility offers flexible programs and guarantees that the healthcare outcomes fit the standard in the Adult Foster Care practice regulations in the state of Massachusetts.
Who Are Eligible for Adult Foster Care
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Must have a medical or mental condition that requires daily hands-on (physical) assistance and supervision throughout the entire activity with at least one of the following activities: ambulation, eating, bathing, dressing, toileting
- Must have the approval of the primary physician
- Must be covered by the insurance plan
Want to become a member?
Complete our application here.
If you want to know more about our Adult Foster Care program, feel free to contact us through our hotline or send us a message.