Seeking a registered nurse in the Boston area. This position requires travel and home visits, in compliance with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
This position provides nursing supervision, utilizes a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process, and communicates/documents observations and assessments. This is a visiting, supervising position that uses critical thinking and nursing assessment skills – no hands-on care required!
– Be fully licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing;
– Have at least two years of recent experience in the direct care of elders or adults with disabilities; and,
– Preferably be bilingual but must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
– Flexible scheduling;
– Paid time off;
– Employer contributed health/dental insurance; and,
– Employer contributed retirement plan.
Interested Applicants: Please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.