Seeking a Community Support Specialist in the Boston area. This position requires travel and home visits, in compliance with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
This position provides support and encourages collaboration and coordination with the professional interdisciplinary team and other providers in the community in the provision of care and services to members. You will promote, maintain, and improve the member’s well-being through support, counseling, and education.
– Have at least one year of experience working with elders and adults with disabilities.
– Be able to work and communicate effectively with the team members and other providers in the community.
– Preferably be bilingual, but must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
– Flexible scheduling;
– Paid time off;
– Employer contributed health/dental insurance; and,
– Employer contributed retirement plan.
Interested Applicants: Please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.